Paillard Bolex Vintage C8 8mm Movie Camera With 13mm f1.9 Lens In Original Box
Paillard Bolex C8 8mm Camera from 1954
- Highly polished duraluminium body, covered in genuine Morocco leather. Metal parts are chrome-plated.
- Takes 25ft daylight loading spools of double run 8mm film. When a roll runs through the camera, only half the width of film is exposed. The spool is then reversed and run through again, exposing the other half. When processed, film is split and spliced together giving 50′ for projection. Projection time at 16 fps for 25′ roll is 4 minutes.
- Constant speed, spring motor mechanism; governor controlled. Generous winding key, attached to the camera, folds back against its side when not in use. Spring cannot be over-wound.
- Accommodates one standard D mount lens.
- Viewfinder: optical type; adjustable dial shows the scene as viewed by focal lengths of 12.5mm, 25mm and 36mm. Accessory prism attachments allow for filming with 5.5mm lenses, and for parallax correction while filming at close distances.
- Variable Speed: 8, 12, 16, 24, 32, 48 and 64 frames per second.
- Release Button: continuous exposures can be made by a sliding release lever or cable release. The lever can be locked to prevent accidental exposures, or set for continuous hands-free filming.
- Shutter: 165 degree disc shutter gives an exposure time of 1/35th second at 16fps.
- Footage Counter: Precise reading of exposed film footage. Audible end-of-film signal. Resets to zero upon reloading.
- Single Frame: A cable release socket allows the user to expose single frames for filming animation, titles, etc.
- Tripod Socket: 1/4″ thread
- Dimensions: 5″ x 3 1/2″ x 2″
- Weight: Approximately 28 oz.
Camera winds up and operates well.
Includes Kern Paillard Yvar f1.9/13mm lens.
In good used Condition.
Good working order. No damage. Minor marks from use.
Box is worn but in original unrestored condition.
Includes spare reel ready to be used.