Paillard Bolex H16 16mm Reflex Movie Camera + 16mm f1.8 H16 Switar RX Lens
Paillard Bolex H-16 Reflex 16mm Movie Camera from 1957
Serial No. 138204
- Highly polished duraluminium body, covered in genuine Morocco leather. Metal parts are chrome-plated.
- Film Capacity: 100ft (30m) and 50ft (15m) daylight loading spools of 16mm film.
- Automatic threading and loop forming. The end of the film is simply placed in a channel leading to the feed sprocket. The release is pressed and the film is then automatically threaded throughout the entire mechanism.
- Constant speed, spring motor mechanism; governor controlled. Large winding handle folds downward and attaches to camera when not in use. Spring cannot be over-wound. 8:1 external drive shaft permits the attachment of an electric motor.
- Rotating turret with folding lever; Accommodates three interchangeable C mount lenses.
- Viewfinder: 6x magnification; Reflex viewing with semi-reflecting prism system; Groundglass focusing; Adjustable to eyesight.
- Built-in slot holds a gelatin filter behind the taking lens and in front of the shutter.
- 8, 16, 24, 32 and 64 frames per second
- Release Button provides for the making of continuous exposures by a finger-tip release on the front of the camera. A side release allows for locked, hands-free running or single frame exposures.
- 145 degree variable shutter.
- Footage Counter adds and subtracts accurately in forward or reverse motion and automatically returns to zero when film is reloaded into the camera.
- A distinct click announces the passing of each 10 inches of film through the gate. This mechanism may be disengaged, if desired, by simply moving a lever.
- Twin dial counts frames individually and in total; Adds frames in forward motion and subtracts when film is wound backwards. Dial may be reset manually at any time.
- Time lapse and animation is possible by using the side release button or an accessory cable release and adapter; I-T lever allows for timed or instantaneous single exposures.
- Clutch disengages spring motor and permits forward movement and backwind without running down the spring; allows for dissolves and superimposition.
- Tripod Socket: 3/8″ thread
- Dimensions: 8 1/2″ x 6″ x 3″
- Weight: Approximately 5 1/2 lbs
Good condition and in working order. Minor marks from use.
Includes a Kern Switar 16mm H16 RX Prime Lens in good condition with very minor internal dust. The focus and zoom work smoothly.
It is a vintage used item so please remember it is not in mint condition. Please look at all the photos to assess the condition for yourself. Only items present in the pictures are included.
Shipping includes insured carrier.