Paillard Bolex Reflex Camera H16 REX With Kern Switar 25mm f1.4 RX Lens
Paillard Bolex H16 REX From 1961
Serial No. 187469
- Highly polished duraluminium body, covered in genuine Morocco leather. Metal parts are chrome-plated.
- Takes 100ft (30m) daylight loading spools of 16mm film.
- Automatic threading and loop forming. The end of the film is simply placed in a channel leading to the feed sprocket. The release is pressed and the film is then automatically threaded throughout the entire mechanism.
- Constant speed, spring motor mechanism; governor controlled. Large winding handle folds downward and attaches to camera when not in use. Spring cannot be over-wound. 8:1 external drive shaft permits the attachment of an electric motor.
- Rotating turret with folding lever; Accommodates three interchangeable RX type C mount lenses; Built-in turret lock lever.
- Viewfinder 6x magnification; Reflex viewing with semi-reflecting prism system; Groundglass focusing; Adjustable to eyesight. The camera comes equipped with an Octometer viewfinder.
- Built-in slot holds a gelatin filter behind the taking lens and in front of the shutter.
- Speed 12, 16, 18, 24, 32, 48 and 64 frames per second
- Provision for the making of continuous exposures by a finger-tip release on the front of the camera. A side release allows for locked, hands-free running or single frame exposures.
- 145 degree variable shutter; Operated manually to decrease exposure time, or with accessory Rexofader to accomplish fade-ins and fade-outs.
- Footage counter adds and subtracts accurately in forward or reverse motion and automatically returns to zero when film is reloaded into the camera.
- A distinct click announces the passing of each 10 inches of film through the gate. This mechanism may be disengaged, if desired, by simply moving a lever.
- Twin dial counts frames individually and in total; Adds frames in forward motion and subtracts when film is wound backwards. Dial may be reset manually at any time.
- Time lapse and animation is possible by using the side release button or an accessory cable release and adapter; I-T lever allows for timed or instantaneous single exposures.
- Clutch disengages spring motor and permits forward movement and backwind without running down the spring; allows for dissolves and superimposition.
- Tripod socket 3/8″ thread
- Dimensions 8.5″ x 6″ x 3″.
- Weight 5.5 lbs.
Condition: Good working order. No damage. Minor marks from use.
Camera winds up and operates well.
Includes a Kern Switar 25mm f1.4 RX Lens. Lens is clear. Focus and aperture work well.
Nice clean condition with only minor marks from use.
Shipping, fully insured with carrier.