Paillard Bolex P2 8mm Movie Camera + SOM Berthiot 8-30mm Zoom In Original Case
Paillard Bolex P2 Movie Camera 8mm with SOM Berthiot Pan-Cinor 8-30 Reflex Zoom Lens
Classic 8mm Camera with highly polished duraluminium body, covered in genuine Morocco leather. Metal parts are chrome-plated.
Specification of the P2:
- Constant speed, spring motor mechanism; governor controlled. Generous winding key, attached to the camera, folds back against its side when not in use. Spring cannot be over-wound.
- Features a built-in SOM Berthiot Pan Cinor f/1.9 zoom lens with a focal length range from 8mm to 30mm.
- Reflex viewfinder with adjustable diopter for eyesight correction.
- Variable Speed: 12, 16, 18, 24, 32, 48 and 64 frames per second.
- Adjustable dial changes the shutter opening from 0-165 degrees to allow for shortened exposure times and fades.
Condition: Cosmetically it is in very good condition for it’s age. It is a used camera so there are minor body marks from previous use. All controls are working. The motor runs at all speeds.
The lens is clear, stops down and zooms freely.
Inbuilt exposure meter tested, not working (may just need replacement battery).
Includes purpose made Hand-Grip, Filter-Holder & Lens Hood, and Spare Reel.
Also includes hard protective leather case in good condition. Camera can be stored with or without the hand grip attached.
This is a lovely camera and ideal for the Bolex collector. Still functioning and usable.
Despatched in secure packaging with fully insured carrier.